Dental crowns are hollow tooth covers cemented over treated teeth. Because they are custom-crafted, they will always match your smile and function as expected. Tooth crowns in Phoenix, AZ, also support weak teeth, conceal tooth flaws, and play an essential role in tooth replacement.
If you need a dental crown, your dentist prepares the tooth, clearing away old filling material and jagged bits of enamel. This is not a painful process. In fact, dental crowns can eliminate the pain you feel if you have a deeply decayed tooth. This is because the crown acts as a buffer between that tooth and your chewing force.
We use dental crowns to:
- Anchor a dental bridge of restoring teeth
- Top a single dental implant post when a tooth is missing
- Cover tooth flaws, chips, shape issues, and discoloration
- Support a weak, vulnerable, or fractured tooth
- Restore stability after a root canal treatment
Contact Your Phoenix, AZ Dentist to Restore Your Smile
We offer quality, tooth-colored restorations to repair smiles and function. If you’re considering a dental crown or if you would like to arrange a consultation to discuss your options, reach out to a helpful team member today. We are always happy to help patients achieve healthy and beautiful smiles.